Friday, June 5, 2009

Well the day has finally come and I just finished putting the last of my things into my carry ons. My dad is going to drive me to the airport in Houston in about an hour so that I can make my flight at 4:30 this afternoon. Ill be flying from Houston to London (Heathrow) and will arrive at about 7:40 am if everything is on time, then Ill fly from Heathrow to Cairo leaving at 9:15 arriving at 4:10 local time there (Cario is eight hours ahead of us). The connection in heathrow will be very tight because I have to change terminals and may have to go through secruity again but I know that eventually I will make it to Egypt. There will be a driver and a man called Mr. Samir there to meet me at the airport, apparently Mr. Samir is really awesome and is the one who will help me get what I need over there.

I guess thinking about it I am a little nervous now that the day has come but it is more of a fear of the unknown than it is of anything else and that fear is common to all people. So really I am not nervous that much at all. I am more excited than anything else and I am looking forward to the experience so much. I will miss you all a lot and please stay in touch with skype or whatever.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment